Fire and Security Techniques conducted 2 days of certified training for clean agent fire suppression gasses at the premises of the African University College in Accra, Ghana. The course was well attended by technicians and senior project personnel from Fires Shield Company Limited who achieved a 100% pass rate.
The delegates found the course to be very informative and covered subjects such as:
- Health and safety pertaining to pressure vessels
- Good installation practices
- How to correctly design a system and what to look for
- How to install the various systems according to the correct code of practice
- How to correctly hand over the system
- How to maintain the system and the necessary requirements
- Maintenance time frames
FST plans to take training to people all-over Sub-Saharan Africa in the coming years, as they invest in fire safety as well as the empowerment of individuals in the fire suppression industry. This is in line with their regional role out plan by growing their distributor network in partnership with qualified representatives.