Due to the high demand for our products and services in the region, Fire and Security Techniques has opened up an office in Cape Town.
Situated centrally in Montague Gardens, the new branch will be ideally placed to offer service and support to our client base of distributors and installers in the region.
The services that the branch will offer include –
- HFC 227ea [FM 200™] and FK 5-1-12 [Novec™] Clean Agent Gas.
- Hydrostatic testing.
- New cylinders and valves.
- Schedule 40 pipes and 3000 lbs fittings.
- Fire Suppression System design done by SAQCC Registered Designers.
- SAQCC Certified training through our Head Office.
Chris Tarbuck, Managing Director of FST says “We have decided to take this opportunity in order to offer a faster turnaround time to our customers in the region, specifically the refilling and revalidation of cylinders.
We will be keeping an extensive stock of our Eckoshield™ clean agent systems and a large range of pipes and fittings at very competitive prices”.
The branch is now open for business and our staff, led by branch manager Janine Waring, are excited to serve the Cape fire suppression industry.
You can find us at –
Unit 2, Block B
Tel. +27 72 209 9650